Canada: If you are from Canada, Please Apply Here.
United States: If you are from The USA, Please Apply Here.
Compensation: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr
With over 11,000 associates in Canada and the United States, we are one of the top companies in Market Research. We like to work hard, but many that work in our company would argue that we also happen to be one of the most fun and exciting companies to work for in North America. We truly stand by our unorthodox workplace atmosphere which encourages everyone to have a great time while excelling in their work.
Note: This position is home-based. Training / instruction and setup on your home office computer will be provided. You will be required to own a computer and have internet access.
If you like the idea of doing your work from home, you may just be a great fit for this position. Your responsibilities will be in our email response department and you will be communicating with our clients on a daily basis. Our clients come from various industries including agribusiness, consumer goods, education, energy & utilities, financial services, health, pharmaceuticals and more, so if diversity is your something you’re passionate about, you’ll most certainly enjoy working with us.
As a member of our Client Care Team, you will have the opportunity to work in some or all of the following areas:
* Email ticket management: Respond to client emails regarding products, services, product launches, studies and other matters as they arise. You will maintain awareness of incoming emails and respond in a timely manner. Knowledge of Get Response and or Aweber an asset although not required. Training provided for the right candidates.
* Live Chat: If you have experience with Live Help Now Chat software, it would be an asset although not required. Training provided for the right Live Chat candidates.
* You may also be required to provide more in depth customer service as you progress with our company and further training will be provided at that time.
* Strong outgoing personality with superior communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Effective listening and analytical skills, as well as the ability to summarize information and offer solutions.
* Familiarity with computers and have at least an average level of typing ability.
* You should be professional and positive and also possess a high degree of self-motivation and have the ability to work independently.
* Excellent time management and administrative skills with a keen attention to detail.
* Ability to create, implement and manage processes to achieve set outcomes.
* Personal Computer – less than 5 years old. (No public computers, internet cafe, libraries…)
* High-speed internet access. (No public / shared internet connections)