2. When registering, you agree to only provide accurate and complete information.
3. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account. You must notify Yes Recruiters immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. Although Yes Recruiters will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Account, you may be liable for the losses of Yes Recruiters or others relating to any such unauthorized use.
4. Either you or Yes Recruiters may at any time, terminate your Account, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice.
5. To request an Account and/or apply for employment, you must be legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
6. Each User shall be liable for all activities that are undertaken using his or her Account.
8. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Website servers in a given period of time quicker than a human could reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
10. You agree that you will not post any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses that do not belong to you unless otherwise expressly permitted by Yes Recruiters.
B. Intellectual Property
2. Trademarks – Use of. You may use Yes Recruiters Marks or product names to refer to Yes Recruiters products and services, provided you follow the following guidelines whenever Yes Recruiters Marks appear:
a. Your use of Yes Recruiters Marks must not mislead consumers or imply as to any Yes Recruiters sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company, or your products or services.
b. You should not use Yes Recruiters Marks, or any other trademarks, service marks, logos, or trade names of Yes Recruiters, or any word, symbol, or design confusingly similar thereto, as part of your (i) corporate name; or (ii) as part of the name of any of your product/service or third party’s products/services; or (iii) as part of your internet address, domain name, meta tags, or any other similar designations.
c. At least upon the first occurrence of each of the Yes Recruiters Marks, the ® symbol shall appear.
d. In any material in which the Yes Recruiters Marks appear, a notice in the following format will be added: “Yes Recruiters and the Yes Recruiters logo, are trademarks of Yes Recruiters”.
e. All Yes Recruiters Marks must incorporate the exact and consistent style, type specifications and capitalization as instructed by Yes Recruiters, without any variations of same.
f. The Yes Recruiters Marks shall be used as an adjective followed by the generic term for the product/service.
g. These guidelines are not a definitive statement of proper brand and trademark use. Yes Recruiters reserves the right to oppose any uses of Yes Recruiters Marks that Yes Recruiters, in its sole discretion, deems unlawful or improper, even if such use is not expressly prohibited hereunder. Yes Recruiters further reserves the right to revise these guidelines at any time, without notice.
C. Job Postings
A Job posting may not contain:
(a) more than one job, ie. multiple job descriptions or job titles.
(b) any information that is harmful to or exploits anyone in a violent or sexual manner.
(c) names or countries, cities, provinces or states that are not related to the job posting.
(d) any hyperlinks unless authorized by Yes Recruiters.
(e) false or misleading information.
(f) hidden keywords or any misleading information that is not relevant to the job posting.
(g) strictly commission-based jobs unless specified and approved by Yes Recruiters.
Exclusions and Limitations.
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Yes Recruiters:
* excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or Yes Recruiters literature; and
* excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised Yes Recruiters of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
It should be noted that some of the openings listed on Yes Recruiters.com may pay commissions rather than annual salaries or hourly wages. All commission based openings show examples of what is possible to earn, but the incomes listed are not guaranteed. Performance based incomes vary with the amount of effort, motivation and experience that each individual puts into the job or business opportunity.
1. User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Yes Recruiters reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
2. Eligibility. Using the Services is void where prohibited. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to use our services in your location.
3. Registration. You may be required to open an Account in order to access some or all of the Services. To do so, you may be required to create a username and password, to agree to these terms and conditions and to provide your email address. You may be required to provide additional information and complete additional registration steps.
4. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed without notice and may result in termination of Account privileges, which is without limitation to any other legal action that may be taken by Yes Recruiters.
5. Disclaimers. Yes Recruiters is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Website or in connection with any of the Services provided, whether caused by Users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in any of the Services. Yes Recruiters is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User. Yes Recruiters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any of the Services or Products. Yes Recruiters is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or User due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any of the Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users and/or Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Website and/or in connection with the Services or Products. Under no circumstances shall Yes Recruiters be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Website or the Services or from any content posted on the Website or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users, whether online or offline. THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND Yes Recruiters EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. Yes Recruiters DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICES.
6. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Yes Recruiters OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF Yes Recruiters HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Yes Recruiters’ LIABILITY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO Yes Recruiters FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
7. Dispute Resolution. All claims, disputes and causes of action arising out of, or related to your use of the Website or your interactions with Yes Recruiters, shall be resolved pursuant to this Dispute Resolution provision. This provision may only be waived with a writing signed by you and an officer of Yes Recruiters. Prior to initiating an action against Yes Recruiters, you agree to negotiate individually with an authorized representative of Yes Recruiters, in good faith, for thirty days. You may initiate negotiations by providing notice pursuant to the Notices section of these Terms and Conditions. Upon the expiration of this thirty-day period, if no agreement has been reached, you agree to submit to binding arbitration, on an individual basis and not as the member or representative of a class. In any such arbitration, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Any court of competent jurisdiction may enforce an award of the panel. Each party shall evenly divide the administrative costs of the arbitration. Each party shall bear its own responsibility for paying its attorney fees, expert fees, and other expenses. The arbitrator is empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the parties agree that the arbitration award shall not include consequential or punitive damages but shall only award the aggrieved party the actual damages sustained.
9. Notices. All notices of Disputes, or otherwise required, shall be made in writing and sent via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested or via a reputable overnight carrier, with proof of delivery to Yes Recruiters. Notices shall be deemed received as of the date indicated on the return receipt or delivery confirmation, as applicable.
11. Void Where Prohibited. Yes Recruiters administers and operates the Website from its location; other Yes Recruiters sites may be administered and operated from various locations outside Canada. Although the Website is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside Canada. Yes Recruiters reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on Yes Recruiters is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from outside Canada, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.